The Philadelphia Eagles are 6.5-point favorites against the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday night Football, and that line will play a prominent role in selecting our top prop picks for this NFC East matchup.
The fact the the Eagles have essentially erased all RBs not named Saquon Barkley this season will also come into play.
Here are our results on the year so far:
- Props Tool Bet Quality 10 Record: 176-85 (66%)
- Article picks : 27-9 (75%)
- Bet the Prop Overall Record: 197-140 (58%)
Cowboys RB Ezekiel Elliot
Under 81.5 Rushing Yards (-115 @ Sportsbook.com)
At this point, I’m comfortable blindly betting the under on any RB facing the Eagles, but this high number is a nice bonus.
If you’d bet the under on rushing yards for every RB against the Eagles, you’d be a prop sharp with a tidy 7-1 record. The only exception would have been Saquon Barkley’s 130 yards.
No other RB has gone for more than 42 yards.
Not only are teams not able to run on the Eagles, but they’ve mostly given up trying.
- Their 405 total rushing yards against (50.6 per game) is best in the league.
- Their 108 total attempts surrendered (13.5 per game) is by far the best mark, 23 percent better than second-place Washington (16.6 per game).
Elliot has averaged 85 yards on 18.6 carries this year, but his Cowboys are big road underdogs. Even if the rushing volume is somehow there, it’ll take a special effort from Elliot to overcome this number.
I’d play this number to about 77.5, but I doubt it dips below 80.
Check out more of our SNF prop bets at The Action Network Picks.