- Our top NBA prop predictions for tonight come from Thursday's six-game slate
- We’ll break down two NBA props, telling you how to play Kristaps Porzingis, and Duncan Robinson
- Overall, my NBA prop bets are 31-16 since the restart
Today’s restart slate is another big one. I’ll kick things off breaking down a Kristaps Porzingis line that looks like one of the best values on the board, as his Mavericks take on the Clippers at 6:30 ET.
Join our community today to get the full slate of daily MLB and NBA props.
NBA Props for Tonight (8/6)
Mavs Forward/Center Kristaps Porzingis
Porzingis faces a Clippers team still without Montrezl Harrell, and Ivica Zubac has no business guarding KP outside of the paint.
Porzingis has gone 5-for-13 (38.4%) in his first two games from deep, and the one game that he didn't go over his point total, he went 0-for-7 from three and fouled out early in the fourth with 22 points, one bucket short of his 23.5 line.
He's averaged 30.3 points and 10.3 rebounds through three games, going for 30 twice.
Meanwhile, the Clippers are allowing the sixth-highest three-point percentage in the bubble (37.8%), and the third-most rebounds to centers on the season (16.32).
That combination gives Porzingis advantages on the inside and outside, something he needs versus the Clippers.
- Post-All-Star break, Porzingis is averaging 24.8 points in 12 games
- When Porzingis played 30-39 minutes in 2019-20, he averaged 21.3 points per game
- Porzingis has recorded 11 trips to the free-throw line in all three seeding games -- the Clippers rank 11th of 22 teams with 24.7 fouls per game
In two meetings with the Clippers, he's shot 8-for-30 (26.6%) from the field, and in his last three games in the bubble, he's gone 29-for-64 (45.3%). From three, KP was on fire going 5-for-11 (45.4.%) in the first two games, before putting up a dud versus Sacramento (0/7).